06 January, 2008

Just a post from Arles

Well, I am sitting in a cafe where I have probably sat a half a dozen times before.... Actually it's where my first short story took place and where I wrote it.. Difference being all of Europe is now under a smoking ban..... Awesome for me, i don't have to choke on the smoke of half a dozen ultra tragique young people who have aged way beyond their years... Well, now they sit outside... hmm they are just outside the door.... oh well, i guess it's a start!
kinda like the dog poo rule here.... It's actually a nice day here... the sun finally came out after a 3 or so day absence.... I need my sun.... i get grumpy if it's gone to long... It is after all, why i came here... Well, one of the reasons...
I am sitting here watching kids playing football in the square.. and people pouring out of the cafes about every 10 minutes or so to get their nicotine fixes... oh well... Not much else going on here.. it's sunday in Arles.... Quiet but nice...

No comments: