20 December, 2007

Christmas time in Arles


Hey Hey
Yeah I know it's been a while since my last post.
I thought I would post some photographs of the holiday lights here in Arles and some of my own holiday decorations. OOOh and it did snow here... Once every 4 years... hmm the very first time I came here was 4 years ago and it snowed then too.... So here are some pics of the sites around here.. And my stuff too.. I have offically added a touch of "white trash" to Rue Renan!!
tee hee... No lights... haven't quite figured out how to exterior illuminate my door... Oh well, don't want to piss off the neighbors just yet.. ha ha!!!!!
okay kids enjoy...


Snow in Arles????? Yeah the official "blizzard"... The Saturday market was a bust but this was something to see....

Here are a couple of shots of some of the Holiday lights in Arles. I took these about two weeks ago...



And finally here are some pics of my own holiday decorations.... Tee hee... Okay that's it for now from Roman Gual... I'll post more as the Holidays get closer...

~Mel~

2 comments:

Gigi said...

aww I love the little papillon rose on top of tree.... perfect touch! damn woman! I hope you're enjoying yourself..... :) - bonne noelle!

Anonymous said...

WOW, SNOW IN ARLES??? AMAZING, and lucky you....I get rain:((( BOOO...enjoy da cold, yes I want snow but not da cold:)))))))