24 March, 2008

More Stuff from the Feria.





Hey Hey Gang here are some pics from the Corridas from the past couple of days..... All I can say is this Arles is out of it's F*#$&*@ MIND!! There are ump pa pa bands everywhere... People are running around half blitzed out of their minds from all of the pastis!! Not to mention that I think 4 days of smelling Paella cooking is enough... And I don't care if I smell another glass of Ricard again.... Naw it's all in good fun... Arles isn't the quiet little place, that I moved to back in October... Somehow I think as the weather gets warmer it's going to get worse.... Hmm minus the ump pa pa bands I hope...... tee hee Okay enough of my bitching about the craziness in Arles here is what I and, I am sure y'all have been waiting for... My Corrida pics..... These first set of pics I took on Saturday March 22nd. These first three pics are of Juan Bautista. He's a local boy from here in Arles...



These next two are of El Juli

These next two are of Jose Mari Manzenares These next three were taken on March 23rd and they are of Uceda Leal.
These next three are of Antonio Ferrera.

These Last three shots are of Mehdi Savall.Well, that's it for the Corrida Photographs... Tonight is battle of the Ump pa pa bands.. I may go and check that out.. Hmm who knows if people get to out of hand I may go out and find a little person to stuff into one of those Tubas. All in all being in Arles during the Feria was fun.... I do, however, enjoy it when it is a little more more quiet..... I am off to see if any of Mi Amigos who run the verious eating and drinking establishments here have pulled out any of their hair... As of last night many of them looked as though they were about to... YIKES!!! I think it's the pallea.... Hey Superfrog ya got any Paella??? tee hee!!!!!

~Mel~

No comments: