28 June, 2007

Blah Blah Blah




Hey Hey Y'all..
Just posting cause I can.... Not much going on.. Not much to Yak about... Just posting to post blah blah blah..... I am working on getting the "Cheese song" posted to my blog... When that happens I'll write more about that.... It's hotter then you know what here in NY... Well, Okay, this girl from the American Southwest is not used to all of the humidity that comes around this time of the year...... This desert rose wilts in all that moisture.. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I know there are some of you out there who deal with far worse then I do... And please feel free to comment on that.. Hey why not it's one of the few things that we all have in comon? OOh I know... There are a few of you out there who will be seeing "The Boys" in London.... WOO HOO!!! Lucky buggers!! ;-))))))))) I gotta wait until August.... Oh well, I always have my pics from FEBUARY!! oh la la... tee hee..
Oh well, That's all fer now....
~Mel~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ay Chica, humidity is WONDFERFUL, yessss, I for one, CANT LIVE without it....2days in France and you seen my skin turning all dry and crcked-looking but here in Singapore, its so nice and moist...Humidity is GREAT for the skin, and it KEEPS YOU YOUNG:)

~Mel~ said...

Oh la la
As I said this delecate desert rose...... Okay you do have a point there.... It does take a ton of moisturizer to look this stunning... HAAAAAAAAA!!!! Still... I think I would rather have the dry heat...
tee hee
keep smiling chica!!!!
mel

Anonymous said...

Keep the color baby! Keep the color! HaHaHa. Love it all.
BEEF

~Mel~ said...

Thanks BEEF!!
YOU ROCK!!
wow that was really highschool year book... wait here's one.. Hey BEEF stay cool but don't freeze this summer.. or wait... it was really fun getting to know you this year you seem like a really crazy girl!!
OH LA LA BEEF...
You are sooo lucky I know who you are!!!!
LOL!!!
10000000 besitos to BEEFaROONI!!!

Anonymous said...

Luck can be relative and you have a SPF. so don't waste it worrying.
Keep smiling, BEEF