07 June, 2007

Just another day in La Camargue..


Well, I know it hasn't been to long since the last post but I thought I would grab the chance while I took it...

I think, after almost three weeks into the journey I have finally learned how to just chilllllll!!!

Hmm it's been nice getting up when i want to. Getting my hour of sun each day.. Hanging out in cafes.... OOOH before i forget.....Yesterday was Mi Amiga Alexa's birthday... Some of you may know her as "Alex" She's been wondering around the Camargue under the alias Madame Ricao and taking pictures like Lucien Clergue..... tee hee (she's gonna kill me for that one) We had a great day... We paid a visit to St Maries De La Mer, where it proceeded to be a bit cloudy and rainy. For a while at least.. Wouldn't ya know it just as we were heading back to Arles on the bus the blazing sun makes it's return.. Alas no beach time, this time around... I still have two more weeks here.... plenty of time to get a great tan and soak in some sea air... Well, that's all for now.. Tonight dinner with Pablo and what ever Reyes he decides to bring with him.... Here are some pics from the Camargue and SMDLM......
Well, Gang I'll write more later..
~Mel~

No comments: